WaterVent’s growing success in six years
Incepted in February 2010 (6th birthday now) in Berlin WaterVent (acronym of Water and Venture) is enjoying a steadily increasing brand awareness.
Though we notice hundreds of congresses and trade fairs dealing with water issues and subjects organized globally, WaterVent was and is still the only international water technologies (and related nexus) focused forum: minimum 50% of presentations done are setup by water technology entrepreneurs and innovators looking for funding and/or clients (users, applications)!
- Nine forums in US, Europe and UAE with appr. 1,800 attendees (incl. estimation for the 10th forum in Philadelphia on may 4th)
in 2017 four further Forums scheduled: Geneva, Tel Aviv, Seattle, Munich
- Serious negotiations for appr. $ 160 Mio reported
- Attendees reported more than 1,100 serious leads acquainted (into clients, users, support)
- Appr. 9,700 enquiries to attend received
- Global Database of appr. 53,000 water tech companies, investors, services, clusters, experts created
- More than 3,100 members in our water technology financing and venturing group in Linkedin
- Appr. 7,000 water tech first degree contacts in Linkedin
- 40,000 hits in Google for WaterVent
- More than 80% of all relevant corporates, utilities, investors, experts have heard about WaterVent (result of a recent market study conducted; base: 1,600 people reached out in US/Canada, Europe and Israel)
Based in Berlin we have direct access to Germany, Austria and Switzerland based water tech corporates (appr. 4,500 in total: majority privately owned), civil engineering companies, utilities, research institutions …. for introducing (joint) venture activities!